111 Granton Drive, Richmond Hill
About the Cornerstone Group of Companies
The Cornerstone Group of Companies is a leading North American provider of direct
marketing and database management services. Our Clients include non-profit, publishing,
consumer and business-to-business organizations.
Cornerstone Employee Profile
Cornerstone's focus on people creates an exceptional corporate culture that is
proudly entrepreneurial and encourages innovation and a desire to succeed. We
offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities for
professional development, employee recognition, commitment to diversity and a
collegial work atmosphere.
The people who succeed at Cornerstone are those who are bright and highly
motivated, who focus on providing exceptional service to our Clients, who
communicate effectively, who strive to be the best at what they do and who
understand the expectations of a professional working environment.
All Employees of Cornerstone are also expected to demonstrate strength in our
organizational core competencies. They are Client Service, Business
Development, Innovation, Efficiency, and Focus on the Team. At Cornerstone,
these competencies are the focus of our recruitment process, reward systems and
daily business interactions.
Our Fundraising Services unit provides charities throughout North America with complete online and offline back-end donation processing and database management services.
In an entrepreneurial environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for overall account co-ordination and the maintenance of account portfolios for assigned not-for-profit Clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Frequent communication with Clients about current campaigns, deposit and banking information, monthly donor programs, upcoming campaigns, database extractions, reports, etc.
- Provide professional and thorough responses to Client inquiries with respect to their donor databases, receipting, reporting and other miscellaneous issues.
- Liaise with Cornerstone's Production Team to ensure that the processing of donations is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaise with Cornerstone's Programming Team to ensure database extractions are completed correctly and on time.
- Set up mail campaigns, new codes, etc. utilizing Cornerstone's proprietary software.
- Take on additional duties as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary education, preferable with a business management, marketing or fundraising focus.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in the development of Client relationships, preferably in the Direct Marketing/Fundraising industry.
- Exceptional verbal and written business communication skills with diverse audiences.
- Proficiency in Windows and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
Candidates who are not legally eligible to work in Canada at the time of their
application will not be considered.
Cornerstone is committed to diversity in our workforce and equal access to
opportunities based on merit and performance
Don't miss out on our great opportunity! You can apply:
Via e-mail to:
Via fax to: 416.932.9566 or
Via mail, attention Human Resources to:
20 Eglinton Avenue West, 4th Floor
Toronto, Ontario M4R 1K8
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, but regret that only
those qualified for this role will be contacted. However, all resumes received
will be kept on file for consideration in future positions.