Account Executive (French / English)
Group Account Director
20 Eglinton Avenue West, 4th Floor
About the Cornerstone Group of Companies
The Cornerstone Group of Companies is a leading North American provider of direct
marketing and database management services. Our Clients include non-profit, publishing,
consumer and business-to-business organizations.
Cornerstone Employee Profile
Cornerstone's focus on people creates an exceptional corporate culture that is
proudly entrepreneurial and encourages innovation and a desire to succeed. We
offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities for
professional development, employee recognition, commitment to diversity and a
collegial work atmosphere.
The people who succeed at Cornerstone are those who are bright and highly
motivated, who focus on providing exceptional service to our Clients, who
communicate effectively, who strive to be the best at what they do and who
understand the expectations of a professional working environment.
All Employees of Cornerstone are also expected to demonstrate strength in our
organizational core competencies. They are Client Service, Business
Development, Innovation, Efficiency, and Focus on the Team. At Cornerstone,
these competencies are the focus of our recruitment process, reward systems and
daily business interactions.
Our List Services unit performs 2 very important roles for our Clients. First, it helps them prospect for new customers by researching and delivering to them the best prospecting leads available for their direct marketing campaigns. Second, it helps them monetize their customer lists by promoting their use by other non-competitive reputable marketers.
In an entrepreneurial environment, the successful candidate will represent Clients who want a single point of contact at Cornerstone to both acquire prospect lists and to represent them when others want to rent or trade for their customer lists. A strong Client service focus and the ability to multi-task will be key success factors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Through one-on-one communication and through proprietary Cornerstone software, provide Clients with regular and timely updates on list acquisition and list revenue activities being performed on their behalf.
- Execute list transactions through Cornerstone's software.
- Communicate with key internal and external contacts in executing list transactions.
- Research and provide prospect list recommendations to Clients.
- Provide Clients with other consultative services as required.
- Review Client invoices and other reports prior to them being issued.
- Support new business development by proactively managing tasks associated with sales.
- Oversee general administrative duties such as record keeping, filing, correspondence, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed budgets, marketing plans, sales forecasting and analysis.
- Take on additional duties as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Business Management/Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years Client service experience in a business environment.
Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills with diverse audiences.
- A proven eye for detail, the ability to multi-task, and above average organizational abilities.
- The ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Windows and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Bilingualism in French and English is required.
Candidates who are not legally eligible to work in Canada at the time of their
application will not be considered.
Cornerstone is committed to diversity in our workforce and equal access to
opportunities based on merit and performance
Don't miss out on our great opportunity! You can apply:
Via e-mail to:
Via fax to: 416.932.9566 or
Via mail, attention Human Resources to:
20 Eglinton Avenue West, 4th Floor
Toronto, Ontario M4R 1K8
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, but regret that only
those qualified for this role will be contacted. However, all resumes received
will be kept on file for consideration in future positions.